1. Boot into an existing TWRP build
2. Download your respective recovery image.
2. Copy TWRP image to your device
3. Click the 'Install' button
4. Click the 'Install Image' button
5. Navigate to where you downloaded the image and click on it
6. Select 'Recovery' partition option from the list, and swipe to confirm flash
7. Reboot back into recovery and you'll be in the updated recovery
1. Download Odin3 v3.13.1 from below
2. Download your respective Odin flashable
3. Extract and Open Odin3 v3.13.1 application
4. Restart your device in to Download mode (by holding Vol- & Home & Power)
5. Connect your device to your computer
6. Click 'AP' and select the .tar image you downloaded
7. Click the 'Start' button to flash the recovery
8. Reboot into recovery (by holding Vol+ & Home & Power) after successful flash.